LDAPSearch Sysntax on NT

Hi!

I'm using the OpenLDAP binary version for NT
distributed by FiveSight
http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp). Now
I cannot figure out the syntax for the LDAPSearch
command. I *can* get access to the store using my
applications and the Netscape JavaLDAPSDK but all the
tools shipped with FiveSight distribution fail..They
all come back with: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No
such attribute

What attribute is refered to?

Here's an example of the commands I'm trying to
execute -- create the database

C:\OPENLDAP>slapadd -v -f myslapd.conf -b
"o=sporteportal" -l newentry
added: "o=sporteportal" (00000001)
added: "cn=Directory Administrators, ou=Groups,
o=sporteportal" (00000002)
added: "ou=People, o=sporteportal" (00000003)
added: "cn=Dirk Hamstra, ou=People, o=sporteportal"
(00000004)

Get the information
C:\OPENLDAP>ldapsearch -v -b "ou=People,
o=sporteportal" "objectclass=*"
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

I tried the command with single, double and no quotes
to no avail..Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Dirk