Unknown error

Hi there,

I have an OpenLDAP server (verwion 2.0.7), which is being queried by a
mixture
of WindowsNT/Outlook clients and Linux/Netscape clients.

For some reason, now and again (and sometimes quite regularly), I get
the error
message:

Failed to bind to 'moneyextra' due to LDAP error 'Unknown error'
(0xFFFFFFFF)

Does anybody know what might be the problem, and how this could be
resolved?

Ray
--
Moneyextra Limited is an independent intermediary regulated by the
Personal