Password changes not replicated - more.

I had a look at slurpd.replog file, in the master LDAP. When i add a user, the password line is blank. When i change password with ldappasswd, nothing is written in slurpd.replog file. It looks to me that this is intended to happen like this, but i cannot find *any* reference about. I would like to turn off, or find some way to replicate password changes. I could do it with scripts etc, but this is not accepted.
Both master and slave are OpenLDAP 2.0.7.

Thanks in advance,

T.

--
Theodore=J.=Soldatos=_\_="There=is=always=a=bug=somewhere",=said==HAL=to=the==
=  theodore@eexi.gr =_/_==Ultimate=Programmer,=and=turned=off=the=air=supply.=