Re: migrating data from openldap 1.x to 2.x

Yes, there is alot of of work that you will have to do on your local
attributes.  The developer section of 2.0 on OpenLDAP.org will be of some
help.  I am in the process of this right now, and being that we are doing
authtentication from both encrypted and un-encrypted passwords, there
seems to be a problem with plain text passwords going in correctly.  I'm
sure that this will get solved though. Everything else comes over fine.

There will be a slight learning curve when you have to define your
attributes and object classes, but its fairly simple once you see how
things are layed out.

Craig