Re: ACLs

Quoting "Tarjei Huse" <tarjei@nu.no>:

> Wow. I'm not Wil Cooley, but I got a question: Do I have to install kerbos
> to get a SASL "realm" working?

No.

> Also, thanks to Mr. Vorobiev who pointed med to the newer RH glibc. I
> haven't got around to installing it yet, but tomorow will probably be the
> day. BTW for everyone else who is trying to compile openldap on rh70, will
> someone please put a link to the mail on the openldap pages, I've been
> searching around there quite a lot on just this question, and I guess other
> ppl are doing the same thing.
>
> I am also wondering if it is possible to use kerbos in a way that gives me
> non-plain passwords for samba authentication as well or is this the holy
> grail that never will happen?
>
> Many things in the same mail, I know.

PS. You sent this to me solely, but this question is obviosly directed
at the list, so I'm sending it there...

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

cracking Khaddafi nitrate NORAD South Africa radar Noriega
supercomputer BATF [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance]
bomb pits jihad Panama AK-47