Re: ACLs

Play well? That's too vague a question to answer. As far as replication
among them, who knows. Some directory servers have internal schemas (such
as aci's inside the ldif) that OpenLDAP cannot handle. AD is hacked to
death, and it is more than just LDAP-- it includes a DNS, Krb5, and DFS
server (at least, probably more). As far as migration from one to another,
not sure either. NDS -> OL perhaps. AD -> OL, no way, not until krb5, bind,
OpenLDAP, Samba 3.0 PDC, etc... all become one package...(in the distant
future no less)