RE: ACLs

Wow. I'm not Wil Cooley, but I got a question: Do I have to install kerbos
to get a SASL "realm" working?

Also, thanks to Mr. Vorobiev who pointed med to the newer RH glibc. I
haven't got around to installing it yet, but tomorow will probably be the
day. BTW for everyone else who is trying to compile openldap on rh70, will
someone please put a link to the mail on the openldap pages, I've been
searching around there quite a lot on just this question, and I guess other
ppl are doing the same thing.

I am also wondering if it is possible to use kerbos in a way that gives me
non-plain passwords for samba authentication as well or is this the holy
grail that never will happen?

Many things in the same mail, I know.

Thanks.

Tarjei