-----Mensagem original-----
De: mike.mazzolini@bankofamerica.com
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 15 de março de 2001 15:51
Para: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Assunto: LDAP Server backups

	I am currently using the command line utility ldbmcat in order to
generate a nightly version of my LDAP directory to an LDIF file for backup
purposes.  It is working every night but doesn't seem to dump the entire
LDAP directory for some reason.  I didn't realized this until one day I lost
my LDAP server and need to reimport the LDIF file.
	Can anyone explain why I would get a complete dump of the LDAP

Thanks to all,