Re: How can I check for these attibutes...

Good afternoon Natarajan,

Tried it, it returned no such object.

Did try:  ldapsearch    -b "o=Terion.com"  -s base  objectclass=*
supportedldapversion      ( -b "o=Terion.com" which is my base object),  now
it returns:  o=Terion.com  , no signs of
the ldapversion.   Also tried with -D and -W to have my root credentials, same
results; o=Terion.com.

Regards,

Francois