Re: passwd database

in the last two days i think i responded to your last message, providing a
link to my post:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200103/msg00051.html

which discusses setting up openldap and migrating authentication to ldap
on redhat.  it also addresses security issues, etc.  have you had a chance
to read my message?

i am not entirely clear what your problem is.  please be more specific.

--sasha