Re: configure openldap

Hi all,

  I have set the CCPFLAGS & LIBS and the previous warning is missing.
However,
there is an error when I do make.

cc -shared  bind.lo open.lo result.lo error.lo compare.lo search.lo
controls.lo
messages.lo references.lo extended.lo cyrus.lo modify.lo add.lo
modrdn.lo delete
.lo abandon.lo ufn.lo cache.lo getfilter.lo sasl.lo sbind.lo kbind.lo
unbind.lo
friendly.lo free.lo disptmpl.lo srchpref.lo dsparse.lo tmplout.lo
sort.lo getdn.
lo getentry.lo getattr.lo getvalues.lo addentry.lo request.lo os-ip.lo
url.lo so
rtctrl.lo vlvctrl.lo init.lo options.lo print.lo string.lo util-int.lo
schema.lo
 charray.lo tls.lo dn.lo os-local.lo dnssrv.lo utf-8.lo version.lo
-L/tmp/openl
dap-2.0.7/libraries -lsasl -lssl -lcrypto -lc  -Wl,-soname
-Wl,libldap.so.2 -o .
libs/libldap.so.2.0.5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lssl: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libldap.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openldap-2.0.7/libraries/libldap'
make[1]: *** [all-common] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openldap-2.0.7/libraries'
make: *** [all-common] Error 1

  How can I handle it??

Rgds,
unplug