Small HOWTO about OpenLDAP2, SASL, Kerberos and SSL/TLS (Was: OpenLDAP2 and SASL/Kerberos)

Quoting Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com>:

> My last job learned me a valuable lesson if nothing else. Document
> all you do, so that you/someone else can do the same thing 'just
> in case'.
>
> I'll clean up my scribblings and write something for the OpenLDAP
> Faq-o-matic about getting all this (OpenLDAP2, SSL/TLS, SASL and
> KerberosV) to work together.

I have the first draft at http://www.bayour.com/kerberos/Kerberos-MiniHOWTO.html.

Please  review  it  and mail  me  any  comments  so all  this  'stupid
questioning'  can stop :)  I've seen  quite a  number of  mail's about
this, I  scanned and read probably  more than 50 mails  on the subject
since august last year, so this is very much needed...

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are