Re: OpenLDAP2 and SASL/Kerberos

>>>>> "GOMBAS" == GOMBAS Gabor <gombasg@inf.elte.hu> writes:

    GOMBAS> On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 12:47:39PM +0100, Turbo
    GOMBAS> Fredriksson wrote:
    >> Password for root@BAYOUR.COM: CHROOT:~# ldapsearch -I -b
    >> 'dc=com' -p 3389 -h localhost -ZZ dn -v ldap_init( localhost,
    >> 3389 ) SASL/GSSAPI authentication started SASL Interaction
    >> Please enter your authorization name: root@BAYOUR.COM
    >> ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown error additional info:
    >> GSSAPI: gss_acquire_cred: Miscellaneous failure; No principal
    >> in keytab matches desired name;

    GOMBAS> Can the LDAP daemon running in the chroot guess & resolve
    GOMBAS> it's fully qualified host name?

Yes it can, that's the first I checked (I remember something about that
in the cyrus-sasl mailinglist archive, but when I went looking for it again,
I couldn't find it).

    GOMBAS> If not, it won't be  able to find the correct Kerberos key
    GOMBAS> in  the  keytab.   Try  explicitly  setting  sasl-host  in
    GOMBAS> slapd.conf.

Same thing...

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are