Re: subtree replication

Hi,

I refer to the email below that was posted sometime in Jan 01.  I've created
the following 3 databases and referrals as suggested but Netscape
Communicator/Address book is giving a "Failed to search 'x.x.x.x', due to
LDAP error 'Referral hop limit exceed'
" error when performing a ldap search with base "c=sg". However, command
line "ldapsearch -C -x -b "c=sg" cn=*" was able to correctly return the 2
"cn=ldapadmin" entries from db1 and db2.

Pls kindly help to review my config files below. The 3rd database "suffix
c=sg" is the db to tie db1 (org1) and db2 (org2) together.

Thanks for your advice and time.

##slapd.conf
database ldbm
suffix  "o=org1"