[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

ldbmcat -> ldif -> ldif2index problem

I'm going to blatantly cut and paste ITS#1045 here so that I can
hopefully get some additional input.  I'm dead in the water until I
figure out what is going on.

I have an ldif file of about 7000 entries that I initally
populate the database with.  The database works great.  I ldbmcat it and
have my dump file.  I noticed that the IDs are out of order.  I then
re-index with ldif2index.  Now the database doesn't work.  It looks like
when I go to each user in the database, I get back the information for
the next user down.  It's like everything shifted one ID.

This seems smilar to some of ITS#402.  I find that the code that was
suggested as being the problem there still exists in idl.c, but 1.2.9
has it being closed.

As it 2am and this problem has halted my progress, good night.



Network Systems Engineer