Re: make test ssl probs

> I have gotten everything to compile without errors, however, I get the
> following errors during "make test" on our Sparc5/Solaris8 machine,
> any and all help is GREATLY appreciated:
>
> ld.so.1: ../clients/tools/ldapsearch: fatal: /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.so.0:

slapd can't find libssl.so.0 on run time.  you need to compile it with the
-R option.  check my page at:

	http://www.spack.org/geek/sol8ldap.html

where i am documenting how i've made solaris 8 and openldap work as a
centralized naming/authentication service.

adam.

ps. it is still very much a work in progress.