Using referrals

Hi,

I have created 2 separate databases on 2 different ldap servers (Server 1
and Server 2, both v1.2.11 that comes with RH7). I've managed to tie the 2
database using a 3rd LDAP server (Server 3,also v1.2.11) so that a search on
the 3rd LDAP server returns results from both Server1 and Server2.

Command line [ldapsearch -b "c=sg" cn=*"] was able to return results from
both LDAP Server1 and Server 2 (through referrals). However, when performing
a ldap search on the Server3 using Outlook Express, only results from server
1 was returned. It seems that referral to server 2 is not working. I've set
the base in OE to "c=sg" (pls refer below for config)

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Am I missing any configuration on
the LDAP server or Outlook Express?

Pls advice on the steps that I need to perform in order to properly tie the
2 LDAP server and return the correct results from both server 1 and server 2
when using Outlook Express.

Pls feel free to propose other solutions to tie the 2 databases together.

Thanks.

Below are my configuration files:

slapd.conf's database config for Server 1 (IP:10.16.0.1):
---------------------------------------
database ldbm
suffix  "o=org1"
rootdn  "cn=rootdn,o=org1"
rootpw  secret
directory /var/lib/ldap
---------------------------------------

entries added to Server 1:
---------------------------------------
dn: o=org1
objectclass: organization
o: org1

dn: cn=ldapadmin,o=org1
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetorgperson
cn: ldapadmin
sn: ldapadmin
mail: ldapadmin@org1
userpassword: secret
---------------------------------------

slapd.conf's database config for Server 2:
---------------------------------------
database ldbm
suffix  "o=org2"
rootdn  "cn=rootdn,o=org2"
rootpw  secret
directory /var/lib/ldap
---------------------------------------

entries added to Server 2 (IP:10.16.0.2):
---------------------------------------
dn: o=org2
objectclass: organization
o: org2

dn: cn=ldapadmin,o=org2
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetorgperson
cn: ldapadmin
sn: ldapadmin
mail: ldapadmin@org2
userpassword: secret
---------------------------------------

slapd.conf's database config for Server 3:
---------------------------------------
database ldbm
suffix  "c=sg"
rootdn  "cn=rootdn,c=sg"