LDAP & AFS

I am currently in the process of designing a Linux lab for
university students and faculty. I am going to be using
OpenAFS for the filesystem and authentication, and I
want to use LDAP for authorization

Is there anyone who has already implemented this that
kept notes that they could share? If anyone is currently in
the process of doing somthing similar I'd be glad to keep
a dialog going on this off the list since it is not entirely
ldap related (unless no one objects to the process being
posted here, but I don't think that would be recieved too
well).A

At any rate, thanks for your time ...

--
Corey Kovacs               "I know not with what weapons World War III
Computer Science Dept.      will be fought, but World War IV will be