Access Control Lists -- Add, Delete, etc.

I have a question regarding access control lists.  Essentially, I want to
implement the following scenario:

1. Everyone can add entries.
2. Only "self" can modify entries.
3. Only a certain authenticated user can delete entries.

Basically, I'm looking for the capability for ANYONE to create an entry.
They can then authenticate using this created entry.  They can modify this
entry, but cannot delete it.  An external authenticated entity has the
capability to delete entries.

Are access control lists able to get this granular?  Any advice or
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Glass

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is