access control

Hi

Thanks to help from this list the openldap 2.07 =>sasl=>pam=>NT-Domain-Authentication seems to work now.
My only problem now is how to set up ACLs.

I found hints that I have to extend the schema to contain a multivalued attribute 'saslName' in person-Records, but no hint about
oid, syntax, methods for comparing or objectClasses that hold this attribute. Is this correct, or is the authentication done against
the value of the 'uid'-attribute?

Can someone please point me to an example how ACLs for this kind of Authentication are to be set up?

	thanks in advance

		tbu