Schema For Outlook Clients

I am trying to move LDIF data from a Windows 2000 AD server to my
OpenLDAP server, but I cannot find an objectclass that contains all of
the attributes necessary to support an Outlook client (I know what the
correct list of aatributes is).  It seems to work if I add an LDAP entry
with attributes not defined in the schema, but this doesn't feel right
to me.

What is the right thing to do?  Should I define my own objectclass that
has everything in it that I need?

Also, what are the rules for adding new objectclasses with respect to
the backend database?  If you add new attributes or objectclasses how do
those changes in the .conf files get reflected in the db?

-wes