Re: AW: AW: adding first entry

Hi!

As I´ve mention yesterday, the problem has been the special characters
or maybe just plain spaces at the end of lines.

Anyway I´ve already added successful the initial entry to the database:

ldapadd -x -v -D "cn=admin,dc=ecrc,dc=de" -W -f entries.ldif
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
Enter LDAP Password:
add objectclass:
        dcObject
        organization
add o:
        Cable & Wireless Deutschland GmbH
add dc:
        ecrc
adding new entry "dc=ecrc,dc=de"
modify complete

add objectclass:
        organizationalRole
add cn:
        admin
adding new entry "cn=admin,dc=ecrc,dc=de"
modify complete

It sounds to me, like it did what I wanted. I´m only confused by the
phrase modify complete. I added and not modified, right?
I thought I´ve solved the problem, but here it is... The next one.
As you see above he added the first entry into the database, but
I can´t search... why?
Here my search call and the result:

root@alba[148]bin# ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=ecrc,dc=de' '(objectclass=*)'
version: 2