Re: some questions.

okay so i finally found some references on the mailing list that state
that referals are always followed anonymously.  so how is this supposed to
work?

i'm using solaris 8's nss/pam ldap, if i want the user to be able change
their password it means that the only ldap server i can specify is the
master one for everything.

how to i make queries go to the slave and changes go to the master if you
can't do authenticated referrals?

how are people solving this problem?

adam.