replication with SASL/GSSAPI

       Hi,

Can anybody explain step by step the procedure to set up ldap database
replication with SASL/GSSAPI authentication?

I was able to set up ldap service keys for hosts running slapd so that
ldapsearch/ldapmodify could authenticate themselves to slapd via
kerberos.  However, in order to do that they need a valid TGT.  So I
can't figure out how to run slurpd at system startup and make it use
SASL/GSSAPI?

I'm not fluent in kerberos matters, so I may be missing some obvious
point, but there was too little documentation around.

Software used: openldap-2.0.7 + cyrus-sasl-1.5.24 + heimdal-0.3e.

  Regards,
	Roman.