[Date Prev][Date Next]
replication with SASL/GSSAPI
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: replication with SASL/GSSAPI
- From: Roman Kagan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:16:16 +0900
- In-reply-to: <200102112245.f1BMjhv18261@galois.openldap.org>
- References: <200102112245.f1BMjhv18261@galois.openldap.org>
Can anybody explain step by step the procedure to set up ldap database
replication with SASL/GSSAPI authentication?
I was able to set up ldap service keys for hosts running slapd so that
ldapsearch/ldapmodify could authenticate themselves to slapd via
kerberos. However, in order to do that they need a valid TGT. So I
can't figure out how to run slurpd at system startup and make it use
I'm not fluent in kerberos matters, so I may be missing some obvious
point, but there was too little documentation around.
Software used: openldap-2.0.7 + cyrus-sasl-1.5.24 + heimdal-0.3e.
- From: Facundo César Ortiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>