RE: Sample C programs.

Hi, I posted a question about LDAP C API references on the Web;  The iplanet
link mentioned by Norbert seems to fill the bill.

The Web site says that Iplanet API conforms to "The C LDAP Application
Program Interface Internet-Draft".

Should I assume this applies to the OpenLDAP API as well? That is,
can/should I use this document as a reference?

Thanks in advance