I configured openldap 2.07 and I added entries and I can search the entries but I have two question:
1- when I connect to ldap server(for example by (ldap browser\editor v:2.8, or by any broeser) , I cant't view the list of users and I  see rootDSE , AND OBJECTCLASS=TOP but I can search the entries: for example: cn:Sonbol Zand, dc=central, dc=com , how can I see the list of entries when I connect it?
2-when I  want to search the entry, I can search by ldap://,dc=com , but when I want to connect by
ldap:// o=apadana,c=US, it is saying not found? should I change any thing in suffix or base dn?
thanks a lot