roaming access

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the roaming access of the communicator on the
openldap 2. I've added the schema of the communicator (nsLIProfileName,
nsLIElementType ...) and I've added the entries so that I can access
well. The only problem is that it doesn't save anything.  I've added to
the base:

    dn: nsLIProfileName=test,ou=Roaming,dc=org,dc=es
    objectClass: nsLIProfileElement
    objectClass: top
    nsLIProfileName: test
    owner: uid=test,ou=People,dc=org,dc=es

    dn:
nsLIElementType=liprefs,nsLIProfileName=ldap,ou=Roaming,dc=org,dc=es
    objectClass: nsLIProfileElement
    objectClass: top
    nsLIElementType: liprefs
    owner: uid=test,ou=People,dc=org,dc=es

    dn:
nsLIElementType=bookmarks,nsLIProfileName=ldap,ou=Roaming,dc=org,dc=es
    objectClass: nsLIProfileElement
    objectClass: top
    nsLIElementType:  bookmarks
    owner: uid=test,ou=People,dc=org,dc=es

If anyone can say me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,