which schema/objectclass I need to use?

Hello all,

I want to add entries to ldap database but I don't know which schema or
objectclass should I need to take
slapd.conf.

I have try to include inetorgperson.schema, but the process slapd fails to
start.
The message:
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 144:
AttributeType not
found: "audio"

Actually, I just want to have very simple database it contain the username
and email address just like
the following example.ldif.

Which schema? Which objectclass? By the way, should anyone can point a
linker to explain the schema?

Anyone can help me?

<example.ldif>
dn: cn=David Chan,dc=example,dc=com
cn: David Chan
objectClass: inetorgperson
sn: Chan
mail: davidchan@example.com

<slapd.conf>
=============
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=example,dc=com"

rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm
index objectClass eq

This message is intended only for use of the addressee and may  contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this
error, please notify us immediately by reply and delete this message from your
system.