Question about replication and attribute

Greetings,

I have replication working between a master and a replica server. I want
to add another replica server but I don't want to send certain
attributes such as UserPassword or other attributes to this server.

Would someone please give me advice on how to handle this situation?
I was thinking maybe adding another database or limiting access through
access control list but I'm not sure how this will work. As you can see,
I need some advice.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gerald