Re: Research time is important (2)

Hi markus,

Thank you for your Help,

I have watch the log file and ,when the research take the timelimit, slapd compare one by one the entries to the filter

I have regenerate the index and there is the same problem.

thanks

ben

---------------------- Forwarded by Benoit LE BRAS/FR/ALCATEL on 02/02/2001 15:28 ---------------------------

"Markus Storm" <Markus.Storm@mediaWays.net> on 02/02/2001 15:28:14