Research time is important (2)

Hi All,

I am trying to do a search on my database that contains about 400 000 entries

When i do a search like

ldapsearch ... "(&(|(VoiceMailboxId=10)(VoiceMailboxId=11)(VoiceMailboxId=12))(VPUNumber=2)(vpuSiteName=clust50))"

the result research take 4 minutes (timelimit) in one case :

- if the vpuSiteName exist, VPUNumber don't exist and whatever the existence of the VoiceMailboxId

For the other case the result research take 1 sec

My configuration in slapd.conf :

index cn,uid,telephoneNumber eq
index telephoneNumber2,telephoneNumber1,telephoneNumber3,telephoneNumber4,adrIMAP4 eq
index vpuSiteName,VoiceMailboxId,VPUNumber eq
index objectClass eq

I use a BerkeleyDB database and openldap 2.0.4

Thanks in advance

Benoit