Re: slapd 2.0.7 and solaris 8

I appears that the leak is coming from the regcomp() function in libc.
So, this is an OS bug.  I have a Solaris 7 installation and I do not see
this problem.  Sun has apparently integrated the fix in the s28u4_06 and
s81_20 releases.  I am not sure what these releases mean.  It is possible
that these are media kit releases.  Does anyone know?

-Igor