An error message "can't locate module net-pf-10"

I have an error message when I run slapd, the message is :

"modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-10" on the /var/log/messages

we are running OpenLinux platform and want it to act as ldap proxy server.

This is the step we have done:

#./configure --enable-ldap=yes --with-ldap-module=static
#make depend
#make
#make test
#make install
#

no error message appear, then I start "slapd"

#/usr/local/libexec/slapd
#

No message come out and I check the process status, slapd is not start up.

I examine the log file /var/log/messages
An error message "modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-10" on the
/var/log/messages"  was recorded.

Here are my "slapd.conf" file

<slapd.conf>

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args
uri     ldap://mail99.intra.hksfc.org.hk:389
binddn  "admin"
bindpw  "abcd5678"

Can you help me to slove the above problem?

Thanks and Regards/Eric

This message is intended only for use of the addressee and may  contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this
error, please notify us immediately by reply and delete this message from your
system.