Re: Security-Authentication??-Invalid Credentials

So far I know and from your command  I can conclude the following

U r trying to search in LDAP where the " Schema Base " is  "dc=iperia,dc=com"
and the "Bind Dn" is "cn=Admin,dc=iperia,dc=com" and your filter and your
scope etc

What I feel when it is asking for the bind password you need to give the
password associated with the "Bind Dn".

>From your statement I think you are giving the the user password attribute in
users entry, which may be wrong. So obviously it will give u the invalid
credential.

Give the password associated with "cn=Admin,dc=iperia,dc=com"

Thanks
Jajati