Re: RADIUS & LDAP

Tomas,

I've had very good success with Interlink Networks'
RADIUS product.  It supports LDAP as a datastore for
both authentication and authorization and has good
support for policy decisions.  I've used it on projects
with user bases into the millions with no problems.
Check out:
	http://www.interlinknetworks.com/

Have a GREAT day!
Pete

Tomas Maly wrote:

> Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting RADIUS to work out
> of LDAP (Having it's data, i.e. at least /etc/raddb/users, rather than
> authentication only)? I found the related RFC (with the schema), but
> nothing for a RADIUS Server except Solaris' Livingston PortMapper (not
> an option, though). Thanks.
>
> Tomas Maly

Peter E. Stoddard, Consultant		Pete.Stoddard@compaq.com
Service Provider Engineering Group	Tel. (603) 884-5128
Compaq Computer Corporation		Fax. (603) 884-0627
110 Spit Brook Road, ZKO2-2/N87
Nashua, New Hampshire 03062-2698
USA