Re: --with-spasswd, SASL/GSSAPI authentication

Is there a way to prevent OpenLDAP 2.0.7 and SASL from opening (or
attempting to open) /etc/sasldb? I've gotten the implication somehow or
another that I can specify that LDAP is FORCED to use a certain
pwcheck_method (GSSAPI in my case), by creating a file
/usr/lib/sasl/slapd.conf file with that option ("pwcheck_method:
gssapi"). Is that correct?

--
Tomas Maly
"IT Freak"