RE: ADSI distributed queries CONVERT failures w/ OpenLDAP

Title: RE: ADSI distributed queries CONVERT failures w/ OpenLDAP

Our team is in the process of making decision on which
LDAP server and access method to use for the ongoing

Alternatives for the server are:
- MS Active Directory
- Open LDAP
- Netscape Directory

Client side should run on NT/w2k, variants I can think of are:
- MS Winldap
- Netscape C LDAP API
- MS ADSI through OLE DB

I see that at least one person have problems connecting ADSI to
OpenLDAP. Is there any other comment on compatibility of products
above ? Maybe any useability/performance suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Egor A. Shokurov
Development Lead
Netreflector.com Inc.