ADSI distributed queries CONVERT failures w/ OpenLDAP

Hi,

I'm doing a query from SQL7 to an ADSI linked server - however, rather than going to a standard Active Directory (which seems to work fine) - I'm
trying to hit an OpenLDAP server (v2.0.7 running on Solaris)

All my queries return -

Server: Msg 7346, Level 16, State 2, Line 1
Could not get the data of the row from the OLE DB provider 'ADSDSOObject'.
Could not convert the data value due to reasons other than sign mismatch
or overflow.

I even try to do explicit CONVERT operations but it continues to return the error. The query is well formed (as I mentioned, it works fine on an AD with the same schema) - has anyone tried this yet?

Any help you could offer would be much appreciated...

Thanks,
- Nick Oddson