Re: netscape address book

that won't work. netscape, in their infinite wisdom, have decreed that login
names should be email addresses, thereby being different from just about
anything else.

try the email address that you have in the "mail" attribute of your record
and see if that works. if that does not work check to see if your sever lets
anonymous people search email addresses, which is one of those security
holes that you will have to build in in order to please netscape.

see http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/514.html for the nitty gritty.

jens