Re: Newbie: C++ LDAP client libraries

There is a C++ class library available in the HEAD branch of the CVS
repository of OpenLDAP. See http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html
for instructions on how to get the sources from cvs.

But I guess You are using Windows, right? This lib will not work "out
of the box" with Windows, as it was developed with Linux.

Ralf