adding new attribute

Title: adding new attribute

I am trying to add a new objectclass with a new attribute type, so my file test.schema looks like that:

attributetype ( NAME 'height'
        DESC ' height '
        EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
        SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
        SINGLE-VALUE )

objectclass ( NAME 'heightObject' SUP person
        DESC 'my height'
        MUST height )

I included this file in slapd.conf like that:
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/test.schema

slapd starts well, but when I want to add an entry with a LDIF file like that :

#Ramy's entry
dn: cn:Ramy Zaarour,dc=lumos,dc=com
objectclass: heightObject
height: 5

i type this command line:
ldapadd -f entry14.ldif -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=lumos,dc=com" -w secret

and I get:

ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: attribute type undefined

What did I wrong ?

Thanks in advance