Re: backup (was: slapcat cannot open database - why?)

Take care you get all the attributes you want to back up.  If you're not
using the rootdn, for example, you might not get the userpassword attribute,
or operational attributes such as {create,modify}timestamp.  It might be
important to you to be able to restore these.

Randy