[Date Prev][Date Next]
Problem with index directive
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Problem with index directive
- From: Javier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:52:00 +0100
- Organization: Redes de Datos e Internet
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.16 i686; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001107 Netscape6/6.0
Then, how I know what index support OpenLDAP?
Where I can find this information?
Thanks for all Kurt!
Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
OpenLDAP does not support indexing for all implemented
matching rules. If the requested index is not available,
you'll get an error. Note that the misleading error text
has been corrected.
At 04:13 PM 1/17/01 +0100, tecnico wrote:
(Sorry, I beliave that I send this mail cut before)!!
Hy, I'm trying config an OpenLDAP server, but I have some problems with
I try to maintain an index of some attributes, for example:
index cn,sn pres,eq,sub
index telephoneNumber approx
but the slapd daemon returnd errors like this
line 67: substr index of attribute "telephoneNumber" disallowed
What is the problem?
Thanks for all!