Re: groupOfURLs objectClass

Does anyone know whether getting groupOfURLs to work with OpenLDAP 2.0.x
require more than schema specifications e.g. modification of the server core.
I'm not really into C-programming myself but really want to leverage the power
of OpenLDAP instead of moving to a comercial product.

I have located the schema specifications at iPlanet/Netscape but the groups
fail to expand. The schema and attribute definitions are available upon
request.

Comments to the fact the groupOfURLs doesn't work with OpenLDAP is very welcome
as well.

lekkim