From: Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl [mailto:Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 12:41 AM
To: openldap list
Subject: Re: How sunstable is 2.07

On 12 Jan 2001, Vetle Roeim wrote:

> * Pedro Melo
> > Hi!
> >
> > 2.0.7 has been more stable to me than 1.2.x series...
>
> really? then why is 1.2.11 still the official stable release?

Because he said for _ME_. But I haven't seen any reports on poor server
issues with 2.0.7 that weren't in fact hardware problems or incomplete
development issues lately.

However stable doesn't just mean it won't tumble over. It also depends on
wether or not all planned features for that version are present.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
This message has not been checked and may contain harmfull content.