Re: groupOfURLs objectClass

At 11:15 AM 1/11/01 +0100, Mikkel Heisterberg wrote:
>I'm trying to get the groupOfURLs to work with OpenLDAP 2.07 that
>supports LDAPv3. I have made a schema file with
>the memberURL attribute and the groupOfURLs objectclass, and the slapd
>daemons starts ok.
>attributetype ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.198 NAME 'memberURL'
>    SYNTAX USAGE dSAOperation )

Note this is defined as an operational attribute which implies
the server either makes us of the value and/or maintains the
value. OpenLDAP does neither.  Implementation of operational
attributes generally requires more than just addition of schema.

>However I'm unable to see the members of the group (like I am with a
>normal groupOfNames) when I connect using a
>browser using an URL like this:

memberURL is operational and hence is only returned when requested.