No logging happening

Hello,

- Redhat 6.2
- openldap 2.0.7
- default configuration options

I am running slapd with logging level set to 256 but I am not getting any logging at all. I checked the archives and noted that this problem was reported in version 1.1 but a follow up message indicated there was a fix for it. (also, the documentation indicates that --enable-debug is a default setting and I did not disable it when I installed the software)

Is this bug present in 2.0.7 and if not, is there something I might be doing or not doing to cause this problem?

Thanks,
Kevin