Re: Hmm.

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:

> At 06:24 PM 1/8/01 +0100, Markus Storm wrote:
> >Hi folks,
> >
> >on replicating, I get messages in the slave's log saying
> >
> >is_entry_objectclass("ou=sulzer4, o=mediaways.net", "2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.6") no objectClass attribute
> >
> >The entry's replication is fine. According to the core schema, the oid
> >2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.6 belongs to the objectclass "referral". I'm not using
> >referrals, even updateref is not defined on the slave.
> >Can anyone enlighten me what that is supposed to mean ?
>
> It means the object does not have an objectClass attribute.
>
> I would assume your slave servers were not populated with
> data prior to initiating replication of changes.

Well, the entry does not have any "objectclass: referral" attribute so the
message is somewhat correct. And yes, the slave didn't contain that entry.
But why does slapd want the entry to contain "objectclass: referral" ??

Shouldn't the slave add the ref: attribute and objectclass on receiving the entry
according to its updateref setting (or is that a server-wide setting) ?

Markus
begin:vcard
n:Storm;Markus
tel;fax:++49 +5241 80-67867
tel;work:++49 +5241 80-7867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:mediaWays GmbH;NMW-T
adr:;;Postfach 185;Guetersloh;;33311;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:Markus.Storm@mediaWays.net
x-mozilla-cpt:ils.mediaways.net;23744
fn:Markus Storm