Re: User friendly tool

I have a web based tool that I wrote using PHP for administering
LDAP directories.  It is called L.A.W. (Ldap Administrator for the Web).
I haven't released it anywhere yet, but I use it to manage our directories
internally.  It is pretty feature complete, it just needs to be a little more
configurable.  If anyone is interested I could post a tar ball somewhere.  It
requires PHP 4 for its session management tools, a web server (I use Apache),
and a browser with minimal javascript support.

If you want a very basic idea of what it looks like look at
http://rolodap.sourceforge.net.  Rolodap is a contacts management project that
I am working on that I initially based on the code from LAW.  There is a link
to a demo on that page.  While there are significant differences on what you
can do with Rolodap and LAW, the basic look and feel is similar.

Daniell Freed
Computer Services
Dewitt, Ross, & Stevens S.C.

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil