[Date Prev][Date Next]
Server-specific Data Requeriments
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Server-specific Data Requeriments
- From: Javier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:28:58 +0100
- Organization: Redes de Datos e Internet
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.16 i686; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001107 Netscape6/6.0
I've been read the RFC 2251 and it tells that:
" An LDAP server MUST provide information about itself and other
information that is specific to each server. This is represented as a
group of attributes located in the root DSE (DSA-Specific Entry),which
is named with the zero-length LDAPDN. "
Well, I have been instaled an OpenLDAP server version 2.0.14 in one
machine with IP 192.168.0.44 and Netscape Directory Server in other
machine with IP 192.168.0.33
I do the next request at both machines :
ldapsearch -s base-h 192.168.0.33 -b "" '(objectclass=*)'
The machine with Netscape Directory Server answer with the next
but the anwer of the OpenLdap server is:
And the others attributes don't appear.
Whitch is the problem?
I don'n have the entries cn=monitor and cn=schema on the root of the
but this entries appear on the root of thr NetscapeDirectory Server.
What I do for add this entries?
Thank for all!